The Fullerton Art Walk in downtown Fullerton, every first Friday of the month, is developed and promoted by the downtown art community and retailers who independently curate their own show. This event is free for the community and many galleries provide beverages, food and live music.
Here is just a sampling of the exhibit info for this Friday (we will continue to update as new exhibits are announced), for a full list of locations see the Downtown Fullerton Art Walk map:
Friday July 4, 2014, 6-10pm
* Check out the recent photography and other works from Noah Prince, the first solo exhibit inspired by his 8th grade trip to Washington D.C. at Neighborhood Studio (formerly PÄS Gallery).
* Fashion + Art is Artrageous at Carpe Diem Experience. Food trucks, live music, art and great people.
*Hibbleton Gallery in the Magoski Arts Colony will present an art exhibit + coloring book release party called “Hall of Presidents” featuring the work of Jesse La Tour.
* BOOKMACHINE books + zines in the Magoski Arts Colony will host a special chapbook release + reading entitled “Tonight I Found My Heaven” featuring the poetry of Christine Granillo.
* VioletHour Studio in the Magoski Arts Colony will feature COLONISTAS, an exhibition that includes the artworks of nine artists in nine books, each as unique as the women who created them. Every page is a message of love, inspiration and creativity.
participating artists are: Anna Hansen, Candace Magoski, Denise Marshall, Esther Jacks, Katie Perdue, Kristi Prince, Leanne Sargeant, Myra Bryan, Steffi Möllers.
* The Egan Gallery in the Magoski Arts Colony will feature “Stars & Stripes” from artist Steve Metzger.